Admissions to the World Class
To apply for The Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA program, the following requirements must be met.
Applicants for admissions to the Kellogg-HKUST Executive MBA Program must:
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an approved institution, or possess recognized professional qualifications equivalent to a degree;
- Have at least 10 years of significant full-time work experience after obtaining their bachelor’s degree or professional qualifications; and
- Have company sponsorship and support.
- Results of the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) or Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for applicants who were educated at institutions where the primary language of instruction was not English and whose native language is not English.
In addition to an academic background, the candidates should be able to demonstrate that:
- Their organization sponsor considers they are outstanding and have potential within the organization;
- They are holding, or will soon hold, positions of executive responsibility that make the program of value in furthering their career; and
- They have both the time and the motivation to make the commitment to attend classes and prepare assignments.